05 mars 2018

cheerfull spring




Hi there creative people!

Jeej, finally some snow! I always feel honored to see a little bit of ‘’winter wonderland’’ here in Belgium 😃 And because I didn’t think it would happen this year, I already made some spring colored Easter cards. Let me show you what I did
First, I stamped the butterfly stamp on a piece of cardboard. Then I cut out the butterfly and ripped of some pieces of paper so it could reveal the wavy pattern of the cardboard.

Note: I don’t have the butterfly die so I stamped it and cut it out. With a die it would go a lot quicker, hihi.

 

The front panel with the cutout, I then splattered with different colors of paint. To add extra texture I stamped with a background stamp and I also did some heat embossing. I also painted the doodled circle die to go around my main image.

Behind my cardboard is a piece of paper in cheerful colors. I gave it some texture with modeling paste true a stencil and again by adding some paint.


Last but not least  I added a mini tag with a quote to finish off my card. And because I liked the result ( I love the spring feeling when I look at it!) I made another card with a bunny 😃


 These are the Gummiapan goodies I used:
- stamp 'huge butterfly' 12020201
- stamp 'text rabbit' 14030704
- stamp 'Small frayed triangles' 14090307
- stamp 'fraued net' 13110105
- stamp 'wishing you a happy day' 16050104
- die 'mini tags set 1' D160435
- die 'sketched circle' D160408


Have a great Sunday!
Greetings
DT Carmen

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar